“When people feel at ease speaking openly about what matters to them and when deep listening helps us to really hear others, we feel the true value of coaching and facilitation.”
-Sidney Craig Courtice
- Masters, Workplace Learning and Leadership
- Professional Certified Coach (ICF)
- Mentor Coach (ICF)
- MBTI® Master Practitioner
- Gallup Strengths® Performance Coach
- Intercultural Development® (IDI) Coach
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ-i 2.0 and EQ360)
Sidney’s coaching and facilitation style inspires trust, encourages honest dialogue, activates new insights, and propels people to confidently move in a new direction.
With over 20 years of experience with organizations (corporate and nonprofit) facilitating team development and learning programs, coaching teams and leaders from all backgrounds, and assisting new Canadians with learning and development, Sidney has created distinct and effective ways to assist people identify and achieve their goals.